Saturday, December 9, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 343]:~ Good Problems

~:[CH6 - Day 343]:~ Good Problems
I finished reviewing the last MAJOR section of the video when I realized I had a problem. I already finished 42 minutes of the video and had the summer and the season to put into the video. In an ideal world. finishing 42 minutes would be fabulous with a day and a half of editing to go. Not to mention that I finished packing most of the packets and just have to type a few more notes to be ready. However, to jam pack the last 18 minutes of the video is going to be quite the challenge. Similarly, I had a good night's sleep, but it was too good. I woke up two hours after I wanted to and thus, had two hours less to work. I still ended up getting 18 hours of editing in today, which left my butt and back sore. On a day full of cross country, I wanted so badly to be in Florida today. One of my runners decided to go to the National Junior Olympic Championships in Tallahassee, Florida. With my Asia trip and a shortened time before the banquet, I knew it wasn't going to be possible to go unless it was absolutely necessary, but luckily, they streamed the race and I was able to catch it online. In the end, he ended the season on a high note, becoming my first medalist at the National Junior Olympics. I wish I could have been there, but with technology, it was great that I could talk to him and to watch him find success! I hope that next year, I'll be able to make it out to wherever it is, but I guess all the problems that I faced today were good ones to have. Tomorrow will be a long day, but I won't think about that now and just enjoy all the Ws I collected today. Sometimes you just got to lay back and soak it all in, before you worry about the storm that's coming your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment