~:[CH6 - Day 355]:~ Walking Back into the Past
As I continue my trek down the road of piecing together this documentary/film, I have began to meet some of the people who helped make this school into the one it is today. I met an alumni from the class of 1975 and as I talked to him and interviewed him, I was taken back to the days when the school first opened. He said, not much has changed since the school opened campus-wise. There is an addition to the gym, a new track and portables, but mostly, the campus hasn't changed much over the past 40 plus years. It was nice meeting him and funny that his picture was even on the wall in the ASB room, as he was on one of the first cabinets in history. It was a nice chat and made me think about all the people who walked through the halls of the school. It's amazing to think about, but by the time we organize this, there will be about 30,000 students who walked the halls of this campus. While it was a crazy day being the last day of the school year, it will be one that I enjoy and remember as while we closed the books on 2017 on campus, I know that 2018 will not only unlock a new year, but also unlock more of the history of this wonderful school that I call home.


No comments:
Post a Comment