Friday, December 29, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 363]:~ Inside Out

~:[CH6 - Day 363]:~ Inside Out
I woke up in the morning, cooked a bit, cleaned and then headed out to do some errands and meet up with people. After my first errand, I noticed that my shirt was inside out. It's funny how in life we can make the simplest of mistakes, but sometimes in our state of panic or hurry, we make a mistake. Sure, we want to avoid the mistake altogether, however, when we make that mistake, how do we react? It's easy for us to fold when we make an error; to throw your hands up in the air and give up, however, it is our duty to ourselves to endure. It's not always as simple as flipping your shirt inside out, but the simple face palm moment can easily change the course of our lives. Let not our mistakes in life stop us from where we are going and make us hesitate in the future. Allow it to be a moment where we learn and grow, as we all mistakes, but what we do after the mistake is what is the most important. The day could have been one to be embarrassed about, but all I remember was what I accomplished and all the good quality time with friends that I had through the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment