~:[CH6 - Day 357]:~ Fun & Games
The phrase fun & games is often referred to in a negative light, as if people need to take things more seriously. However, on the other end, sometime you need to be more relaxed and find enjoyment in the opportunities that life has to offer you. Today was one of those days for me and while I got some work done, I was able to watch some dramas, make a stop in Pasadena, before closing the night out with a few hours of billiards. It was quite nice and relaxing and while I had to do a little bit of wrapping and cleaning on top of some cooking that I did, it was a nice relaxing day. As while we live in a time where work can get piled up, it's always good to step away and take some time for yourself where you don't have to worry about much except for all the fun & games. Today was that day.


No comments:
Post a Comment