~:[CH6 - Day 358]:~ Reminded of the Greatest Gift
I've said this before and I'll say it again, this is the greatest gift we've been given in this world. The ability to love and to be loved. In the chaos of gathering gifts together and finding that perfect thing for that perfect someone, we cannot forget that what we are looking for is right in front of our eyes. The time spent with loved ones is more valuable than anything you can wrap or put a bow on and in the spirit of the holidays, it's something we should never forget. We've been blessed to be in this world and it's our task to live and to love. I don't know how I was so lucky to have such a wonderful family surrounding me. There aren't very moments in the day that I forget this and I know in the future that will never change. As while we have grown and moved on, we keep the same traditions we've had since the day I was born and for that, I am grateful. I have been at every holiday celebration and I hope that I never have to say that I'll be missing one, because even with all the wondrous places I've been and things I've done, these are the most cherished days of my life. Thank you to all those who have made and continue to make live special. I hope that you have the opportunity to love like you've never loved before, sending the greatest gift that you could possibly send.


No comments:
Post a Comment