~:[CH6 - Day 353]:~ The WoW Factor
It was a crazy day. I stayed up late to make soup for our annual soup kitchen. I planned to wake up early to get everything finished up and to check on the taste, but didn't have the time and ran out the door. I spilled some soup as I tried to get it into the school, as I struggled to get everything to where it needed to be. In the end, my soup turned out pretty good and was the start of what I call the WoW Factor. During practices last week, my PE class looked like they would struggle with their dance final projects. Some of them didn't have great dance routines, however, they came today to impress. They practiced and took this seriously and came out with some amazing performances that WoWed us all. Even the performances that weren't as strong, showed great improvement since they began planning and I left so happy that they were able to show that improvement over time. I got WoWed one more time, as I met with a friend who showed me what she has been working on and it reminded me why she is always so impressive. Her ability to chase after what she wants to do is something that motivates me to push for greater heights, her thoughtfulness is something I strive to have, and her courageousness to take on all these new tastes is something that I will continue to chase. I left our get together so happy, as she amazed me as normally and inspired me to create my own WoW factor moving forward. Today taught me to treasure the impressive people around me and to never underestimate what someone is capable of, as some of these athletes today simply WoWed me!


No comments:
Post a Comment