Friday, June 12, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 164]:~ A Thousand Words

~:[CH9 - Day 164]:~ A Thousand Words
They often say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I fell in love with photograph and art at a young age. I have always been around cameras and been handed down cameras which sparked my interest. I've grown to love photography the most as it gives people the ability to remember moments they never want to forget. I think part of the introvert in me loves the camera as it is my barrier enabling me to be apart of the celebration without the discomfort of it all. Today reminded me of just how precious images are as my photo page hit 100k for the day. Aside from the wear and tear on my camera, photography is a gift that you can give without having to give up a cent, but is also priceless at the same time. Although sometimes I wish I could capture the moment as I see it through my eyes (which is why I leave many of my albums unedited since I'd be trying to perfect pictures forever), I think simply capture the moment is more than enough. As while some may say to soak in the moment and put your camera aside, for me, with camera in hand, I am best able to soak in these moments and also relive them for years to come with having to speak any of those thousands words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment