~:[CH9 - Day 175]:~ We Had a Ball
Today was very similar to how my quarantine schedule has been. I woke up early and lounged around a bit, got some work done, cooked up lunch, got some more work done, cooked up dinner, then back to work. I like to work until about midnight and maybe catch some Kdramas sometime during the day. However, today became more eventful as the little ones came and visited and played around in the backyard for a bit. It was about an hour, but it was more than enough to add something to the days that have been a bit routine. Luckily since I have had work, I haven't gone insane yet, but it's small things like this that truly add what is needed to mix it up every once in awhile. By night's end, I had great memories and finished the work I need to complete by today. Strangely I am ahead of schedule, which is a bit sad, as I rushed thinking I was behind. While I wish I could improve it, I'm happy that I have been able to piece together what I have and watching it makes me a little sad as it reminds me of the things we often take for granted. As much as we lost this year, however, this video also reminded me to be appreciative of what we've had including a visit, no matter how short.


No comments:
Post a Comment