~:[CH9 - Day 173]:~ Celebrate!
My brother had purchased my dad this game and it ended up being a good thing for us to play on this father's day. Normally I'll cook dinner for my dad and we'll just lounge most of the day, but this year, we had a bit of friendly competition in the backyard. I guess the pandemic provided another blessing as we just laughed the day away together. It is these precious moments that we must treasure, as these times remind us that we really don't know how much time we have together. To a father who at times may have felt like was being tough, has always been trying to teach me about precision and hard work. Regardless, through all we've done, he's shown me love and always follows through when something is needed to be done. To all the fathers and father-like figures out there, you have a job more precious than than anything and I thank you for all that you've done to fill that role in the life of your child, as speaking for experience, it's a job that is more important than anything in the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment