\
~:[CH11 - Day 62]:~ Special Guest
It's nice to get a guest drop by every once in awhile. In the craziness of the day, it was a nice break before I had to refocus. As we reminisced about the old times and discussed what's new, I was still trying to get out team shirts, jersey and prep for the weekend ahead. Later that evening, we met with a group from Jeju and another from Guam to work on preparing them for the international conference. I was a little stressed all day for that, but it worked out in the end. The middle schoolers were cute and asked some fun questions, which ended up leading to some laughs in the session. Another moment to break the stress and allow time for a little laugh. There are days that will be quite crazy, however, those special guests or moments always find a way to help you make it through.

No comments:
Post a Comment