
~:[CH11 - Day 82]:~ The Final Touches
It was our final meeting. The crew had been working so hard to piece everything together. They had done so much when I was away and so I felt I had to catch up. I wrapped up most of my button making. I think most of my day was spent making buttons as I only left time to eat and sleep (a bit). Regardless, these are the finishing touches that will make this event special. From the beautiful program to simple touches like the stickers, the entertainment and the activities here and there, I'm hoping that people will enjoy the event that we have planned for them. As always, when it comes down to the deadline, you start to think of all those final touches you want to make and only hope that you won't forget any. We shall see soon enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment