Tuesday, March 29, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 88]:~ Welcome Back

 
~:[CH11 - Day 88]:~ Welcome Back

I've been too busy to go to games recently, so it was nice to step back into the arena. After a better day, I jetting out to LA and the traffic was clear. It seemed like the roads just opened up as I cruised to the arena. The game wasn't so smoothly. The Jazz made everything and the Clippers struggled. We decided to eat for a bit hoping to have AJ Raphael sing at halftime. He didn't so we just ended up chatting and eating. Regardless, the real show began as the Clippers closed out the 3rd quarter strong and surged into the 4th. By night's end the scoreboard showed a W for the Clippers. PG13 had himself a game in his return and truly it was a great welcome back to the arena. I'm hoping tonight was just a sign of things to come, however, regardless, was a show that wasn't to be missed. Welcome back PG13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment