Today was quite the stressful day. I had to be ready to leave for the week, so I assembled lesson plans, held the imperialism game day 2, lectured on internment and then tried to make sure we were ready for the meet without being able to stop at home before. Luckily I had everything in order and the day went smoothly. We had some great performances on the day, with a lot of medals, more PRs and just a great day overall. The weather was a bit windy upon arrival and we luckily had just tied down our canopies, but it settled down and we were off to the races, literally. I came home exhausted, but feeling blessed. As while it was a little rough start, when we left the stadium, it was better than we found it, as the athletes did a great job cleaning up at night's end. I have a long day of packing and prep ahead, but for now I am definitely on track and ready for departure.
Friday, March 11, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment