~:[CH11 - Day 64]:~ Pushing Ahead Through Victory
You learn the most through adversity and today, that was the wind. I have two broken canopies now as the wind destroyed everything in sight, but the athletes hung tough and we ended up surviving the day. I definitely was beaten down as I was cold and sore by day's end, but after all that running around and lifting, I felt satisfied that we finished off another task. Things have seemed to pile up in this log jam of two months, however, just like my athletes, I will try to push ahead. They showed more progress today and showed they can handle some of this adversity. There is still room to grow, but still, we can't expect change over night. In the end, we came home with three championships, a runner up and an athlete of the meet. It was a good day to round things out.

No comments:
Post a Comment