Saturday, March 19, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 78]:~ Exhausted

~:[CH11 - Day 78]:~ Exhausted

I was exhausted and so were the students. We had no missions and had planned our makeup ice skating, but it got postponed again. The students voted for a study session / conference prep day. What they needed was rest. I used the time to cut buttons and do some work for the 50th plus have lunch with an alum and they rested and did some prep with a few meal breaks. It was nice to have a late start and no schedule, allowing some recovery time. I got a message here and there stating how they were tired and I did my best to encourage them to keep at it. They did and did well. The debates went on and I was proud to see all the good work they did together. All the work that they put into this is paying off and it's great to see them push through. I was so proud of so many of these delegates who improved so much. A few I took chances on to put on this team showed me why they were chosen as they stepped up. It melted my heart inside. I was glad to see them keep going and although we are all tired, they are still pushing through. We're almost at the finish line! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment