Wednesday, March 30, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 89]:~ When Stars Align

 
~:[CH11 - Day 89]:~ When Stars Align

A lot of things aligned today. From finishing up all that was on my checklist to getting all the bit of info I needed for our upcoming meets, everything just seemed to align. The day reminded me of a vaulter who needs to focus on so many of the mechanics to make their jump a successful one. When their speed, their arm positioning, row, sit and turn alight, you're in for a new PR. In my own day, from the timing of my tire change to my conversation with my friend, timing and all just seemed to work out. The days have found such drastic differences from each other and I am hoping that more consistency begins to appear. Regardless it was today that things fell into place and it felt so good. Today I moved everything back into its place as I was cleaning up from the 50th and it felt like the I finally made progress as things just seemed to align. Some days will be filled with dirt that may contaminate our lives, but at other times, the stars will align for us and the beauty of all around us will begin to appear. When this moment comes, soak it in as you never know when this wonderful moment will ever reappear in our lifetimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment