
~:[CH11 - Day 122]:~ Forever and a Day
It feels like forever and a day that I've spent with my cousin. We grew up next door to each other and now coach alongside each other. It wasn't always a path of roses (mostly when I was young), but now I enjoy our time together more than ever. There aren't many who can spend as much quality time with a cousin as I do and it's been such a blessing to have him around. While sometimes I have to watch him more than the athletes, he keeps a good balance between doing his job, but also keeping it fun. He's had such a great year this year as a coach and I am happy to be able to celebrate his birthday in person (a few days early). It was a nice cast of people joining us together and I was happy to be able to make it out. There are always those people in your lives that are a mainstay and he is definitely one of them. Despite the swirlies when I was young, I am happy with all the times we've had together and all the memories we shared. Happy early birthday to my cousin :)

No comments:
Post a Comment