Wednesday, May 25, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 145]:~ Truly Honored

 
~:[CH11 - Day 145]:~ Truly Honored

My hand started hurting a bit today. I have taken so many photos the past few weeks that I started to feel it. I already had injured my hand, but tonight, I felt it more. Regardless, tonight is one of my favorite nights, senior awards. While it's always a challenge to shoot in the lighting of the theater, I do what I can to capture the moments. It was the first time in a few years that I was able to take the full picture without photoshopping much. Piecing together these photos was challenging and I am glad I didn't have to do that again this year. I was happy to see that all the Escudo de Oro winners were students I taught or coached, with seven of them being with me through senior year either in MUN, cross country, track or a combination. I am blessed to work with such exceptional students and it's moments like these that make me realize that. They often say, don't take things for granted and I definitely know that these students are ones I will never take granted. I know just how incredible they are and every year, I'm so truly honored to have worked with them. Congratulations seniors!

No comments:

Post a Comment