~:[CH11 - Day 140]:~ Inclusive
The energy was high as the You & Me prom kicked off and it maintained through the evening. What I love about this event is its inclusive nature and truly how everyone is just there to have a good time. There were so many great moments and made me truly appreciate all of these students at our school. I think that while we had a rough year, this event is a symbol of what makes our school great, our diversity. Our students are so diverse in so many ways and when we come together as a unified group, the amazingness of our school shines. We faced our challenges this school year, but with those challenges comes the opportunity to rise to even greater heights. Tonight was one of those moments are the students were free, energetic and just enjoying life. I hope in our daily lives we all can be the same, being welcoming to those around us. When we do, the world around us becomes a much better place.
-256.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment