~:[CH11 - Day 139]:~ Step-by-Step
Today was quite chaotic, but I took it step-by-step. In the morning, I was zooming through POs that will be due tomorrow and working my way through my deposits as well. With the deadlines for account, it's always a bit stressful especially when so many other things are going on. I survived another marathon period for testing, had our first Cold War presentation, and then made it through the day only to have to go back and work on the track banquet. My goal is to have our program submitted to graphics by Friday and of course there was a mountain of pages to finish up. I somehow got through most of it and am just waiting on one more doc to add before I can send it in. As I mentioned a few days ago though, I like to break things down so as chaotic as it sounds, the whole process runs a lot smoother. To top it off, I allowed myself a break to grab a drink and just chill for a moment before getting back into the grind. Sure, you might consider it wasting time, but I consider it a refuel and refocus. Ultimately, I broke things down and go through my list of things to do, only hoping that there isn't something I forgot, especially if it has a deadline tomorrow. After tomorrow, there are nine full days, three half days, plus a work day and graduation. I am so ready for this countdown, yet that only means more deadlines coming. Of course, like today, I'll take it one task at a time, one step at a time. Good luck at finishing off your week everybody!


No comments:
Post a Comment