
~:[CH11 - Day 150]:~ The Final Stretch
I really didn't leave my office chair all day. I took a break since my neck was a little sore from sleeping a little weird a few days ago, but other than that. my eyes focused in on the task at hand. I organized the thousands of clips and jumped in and began editing. By night's end, I finished my last edit, threw in the photo montage I created earlier and then exported the main portion of the video. With one more day left to edit, I just have a few more minutes of video to finish which includes a montage I already made. There always could be tech issues, but with two exported sections, there's a little bit of weight off the shoulders knowing that I will have at least something to show if something goes wrong. With experience, my mind seems to be able to calculate the exact time needed. My body kept telling me to rest and so I took a few breaks earlier in the weekend, but somehow, I still was able to finish how much I wanted to by my goal deadline. I was right on pace. As much as you want to push yourself to get something done, allow yourself those breaks, listen to your mind and body and you just mind find that you're more efficient, as long as technology cooperates. My computer gave me a few issues here and there (since I still haven't switched to my new one), but all in all, it was a successful day. Yes, there are a few more things to do before banquet and a lot more things to do before the end of the year, however, we are officially in the final stretch where I wrap things up and then start on the new journey ahead. Let's do this!

No comments:
Post a Comment