Wednesday, May 18, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 138]:~ An Award of Gold

 
~:[CH11 - Day 138]:~ An Award of Gold

Premios de Oro always will hold a special place in my heart. I think a lot when I give out my award and it has a lot to do with the one I received when I was in high school. I received the medallion from the teacher whose class I look forward to attending the most. I never felt pressured even when the material was challenging and it always seemed to be fun. Sadly, that teacher who also inspired and motivated me when I became a teacher passed away. I think about her a lot when I look at my medal and I truly hold this award dear to my heart as every time I give that medallion away, I think of her and the impact she had on my life. I always wish I could give out more certificates and medallions as I have so many who are deserving, but I am glad that I get to honor at least a few of my students who truly are golden. Much like MUN, I hope my students realize that an award is not what makes you golden, rather, it's the continuous effort you put in, the positive vibes to give off and the care and concern you have for others as you progress towards your own goals. Thank you all for being truly golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment