~:[CH11 - Day 126]:~ On Target
It was finally Friday. For some reason, this week seemed extremely long. With AP testing, CIF week, and just everything else, it was definitely crazy. Regardless, in class, it was pretty lowkey with a trading assignment, a reading, escape rooms and then practice. I had to order food for tomorrow's meet in Ventura and also pick up other supplies for the race tomorrow. I was able to get out to the badminton CIF match and saw some alum while I was there. I also had a meeting to work on a future project upcoming and also a few more meetings in the evening for plans this summer. In the end, today, things just felt on target. I shed the weight of things I cannot control and focused on what I needed to do and wanted to do. As I reflect back on the badminton match, one of my students was struggling a bit in the first set. He refocused and they turned things around. For all of us, it's easy to lose our focus when we get flustered or upset, but in the end, we need to refocus so we can be on target, it's not always easy, but we can do it. I definitely was tired by week's end, but excited for tomorrow's meet!

No comments:
Post a Comment