Wednesday, October 5, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 278]:~ Cruisin' at the Marina

 
~:[CH11 - Day 278]:~ Cruisin' at the Marina

We had our annual Cerritos Invitational, but this time it was at Marina. Due to construction at our school, our only on campus race went off campus. While there aren't any high stakes for the team competition, our athletes aim to PR at this race and they sure did cruise to great times. It was nice to see so many PR as 41 athletes met new career PRs and another ten had season PRs. It was a combination of better weather and a fast course which led them to such a wonderful day. I was definitely exhausted by the end of it all, but I had to keep focus as there's a lot ahead through the weekend. If I survive this week, I'll also be cruisin' for a little while as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment