After finishing up work, I headed out to LA to catch the MAX concert. While MAX is an amazing musician, it probably isn't a surprised that I mainly went to the concert to support Jae. With his move to his solo career, it's been nice to see him learn and grow. There definitely have been some bumps in the road along the way, but for some reason, tonight, I felt that he had broken free of some of the shackled that had been holding him down. Each individual person knows what that is in their own lives and I hope that tonight's performance was a signal of just that. The crowd soaked up his energy and went wild when he literally closed out as one with the crowd. There are no words to express how proud and overjoyed I was to be there for this moment and hear so many supporting him, loving him and encouraging him as he continues on his journey. It seems like this is definitely just the beginning for Jae and I definitely hope that he continues to launch himself into a world where he can be himself and truly love what he does. We all face a similar path as we find ourselves chasing our dreams, but something seems to be holding us back. I just hope we can all break free from those things binding us, so we can have our moment in the spotlight.


No comments:
Post a Comment