Wednesday, October 12, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 285]:~ Speeding Up

 
~:[CH11 - Day 285]:~ Speeding Up

Coming into the season, we knew it would be tough, especially for the boys, as we lost a large group to graduation. However, the group was cohesive and worked hard and while the results were not the best I've had, the work they put it was impressive. They pushed their limits day in and day out and I love to watch their interactions. They had a little bit of competitiveness with each other, which helped them improve. It's been great seeing them progress each year and they truly exemplified this year's theme of The Wave of Momentum as they continued to use past success to build on their future success. We are hoping to squeeze out the last of their great performances in the next few weeks, but as I stand here today, I am so proud of the progress they have made. As always, there is still work to do, but it's hard not to admire this masterpiece in the making. Keep up the great work ohana!

No comments:

Post a Comment