
~:[CH11 - Day 280]:~ Twitch Way to Go?
I originally was going to stop by TwitchCon, but timing (and other things) didn't work out. I still made a quick trek down to SD, hung out at La Jolla and was able to grab a late dinner with some cool people. We were able to find a spot despite the parking being terrible and enjoyed the night with large portions. Although I missed the chance to go to TwitchCon, it was nice to see people I haven't seen in awhile and also connect them since they go to the same school. I often thing that people prioritize these celebrities and influencers when the best meet and greets are with the people that are right around you. I headed home to an empty freeway and I am glad, because my alarm was set for an early 5am wakeup call.

No comments:
Post a Comment