
~:[CH14 - Day 182]:~ Echoing Through The Halls
I hung out with a friend before I ended up venturing around Shibuya. I wanted to check out the Tower Records as there is always something going on. I was about to head home with the rain looming overhead, but I made my way out towards the Shiodome to get a shot of Yuto's advertisement. It ends up that it's a fairly packed area as it was tough to get a shot. As I waited, I was able to capture the performance of CapChuuul. The sounds of the performance echoed through the hall as the masses of people moved through the station. It caught some people's ear while others just passed on my. In life, we walked through a similar hallway, trying to reach our destination. When we raise our voice, people will hear, but will they stop to hear what we have to say? As the passerbyers, are we listening to the message? The question is, do we care enough when someone is giving it their all trying to capture your attention. Let's listen and let's also not be afraid to let our voices to echo in the halls of life as at some point, people will begin to listen when you care about your message. Patience, perseverance, and determination will be keys, but if you keep allowing your voice to echo, it will eventually reach the ears of those who have been waiting to hear it. I listened to the rain before it cleared and walked around looking at the Tokyo Tower illuminated in the night's sky wondering who is out there listening.

No comments:
Post a Comment