Thursday, July 17, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 198]:~ The Work That Remains

 

~:[CH14 - Day 198]:~ The Work That Remains

The performance was last night, but the work remained today. I had a lot of editing between two shoots, which left me a big exhausted. Both were not easy environments and involved a bulk of shots, thus the work that remained was immense. Behind the scenes, most don't see the work that remains, but it often involves the most important parts. After events, the clean up is a huge responsibility, while after meetings, maintaining connections is key. Even with friends and family, after a get together, even something as simply reaching out is important. For all of us, the work that remains can be quite tedious, but it's always important for us to wrap it up before pivoting to what is next. I wrapped up some of my work, the headed out to say hello to a friend before a meeting up north. I didn't realize how far the meeting was and almost missed the train back as I didn't realize how much time had past. Even getting home is something that needs to be taken care of. I sent my thank you messages out and reached out to everyone before calling it a night, but still yet, even when wrapping up all this work, tomorrow, I'll refocus and get the work done that needs to be completed. Let's tie up those lose ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment