Saturday, July 5, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 186]:~ Castle in the Sky

~:[CH14 - Day 186]:~ Castle in the Sky

What is your dream? Where will you free a sense of happiness that will go unmatched? For me, while I may not have th exact answer to this, capturing moments through photo and video has always been one way I've found joy; capturing those moments you never want to forget or even something that seems so basic, but will be valued at some point in your life, such as a photo with a loved one. While Jae's song itself isn't about this, when I hear those words, this is what I imagine. A Jar handed me a lightstick and said, "this is for you." Another said, we'll use this during Castle in the Sky. I didn't capture this moment, but still have it recorded in my mind alongside many other interactions I had this weekend. As I think back, one of the things that makes me the happiest is seeing other going the extra mile to help out others, showing humanity and giving respect, and ultimately just being  genuinely sincere. I witnessed so much of that this weekend from the simplest of greetings, to the unwavering support, and even all the thank yous Jae said to the crowd, showing his genuine appreciation of their support, not just for his performance, but supporting him in all that he does. We all need that support in our lives, but it only happens when we are all willing to lend each other a helping hand in allowing us to reach that castle in the sky we aim to reach. We all have a dream and strive for that happiness and it's together that we get there. This weekend, the Jars continued to remind me about that and for that I am forever grateful. Terima Kasih. 


No comments:

Post a Comment