~:[CH14 - Day 211]:~ Good Looking Out
It was a quick turnaround since I landed and my body didn't adjust. I didn't really sleep as mind was thinking of everything I needed to finish, but my body wanted to just lay there. The mind won't. I looked at the time when everything was done and at 4am, I decided to stay awake. I made it to practice, my first step. I know the athletes were sad about the bonfire, but it seems like things fell into place as I needed the day to sleep and catch up on work. I finished the main portion of my last album and I ended up getting an unscheduled nap. I wrapped up most of what I needed to, sorting the 25k files from. my phone, finishing a few posts, wrapping up a few last emails and meetings, and putting away the piles in the hallway left from the unpack. I needed the time and life gave it to me. When this happens, sometimes I wonder, is this a coincidence? Life is no coincidence, it's just someone waiting to give me what I need at the time I need it. Good looking out.


No comments:
Post a Comment