~:[CH14 - Day 205]:~ To Kashiwa & Beyond
Kashiwa Station is not a place that most would think of as a spot that you have to go visit. I've been there a few times on this trip. With my morning meeting in Shinjuku, I had to trek over to Kashiwa for the evening. After mailing out a package and running a few errands as I slowly prepared for departure, I decided to complete the stamp rally on my way. The reality is, I'm not going to finish stage 3, still yet, I challenged myself to stop at as many stations as possible. I thought it would be easy when I first saw this map, but didn't realize the labor it would take to complete it all, especially in the limited time I had here. My friend said that this event lined up with the summer break for many, so it made it a bit easier for them to complete the tasks. There are various reasons why life brings you to a certain place. You may not realize why and even if you think it may not quite be worth the trek, there's nothing wrong with making the effort to get there and possible discover something you never realized. I was exhausted by day's end and to make matters, my train was delayed and so I ran closer to the last train than I wanted to. Still yet, I jumped off the train at another stop to grab another stamp, wondering what I would discover this time around. Maybe nothing, but you never know, there might just be something there. The only way to find out is to make the trek like I did to Kashiwa and beyond.


No comments:
Post a Comment