~:[CH14 - Day 199]:~ Beauty in the Air
I headed out to meet a friend out in Kamakura where I also went to capture some photos. Today, I avoided the crowds and went to the beach area instead. While there were still people, it wasn't the masses like at the temples and shrines. It was nice to walk around despite the hot weather as I enjoyed the beauty in the air. After a few other things, I roamed the streets of Shinjuku and enjoyed the musicians as they did their thing. I love discovering what's out there on the music scene as some artists start out like this and event move to their own shows and possibly a bigger stage. The sound of music filled the air in a day filled with so much beauty for all the senses. Life has so much beauty to offer, we just need to go out and search for it. Don't give up and keep your search on for the beauty in the air that awaits you.


No comments:
Post a Comment