~:[CH14 - Day 207]:~ Beyond Imagination
I woke up early in the morning to wrap up the stamp rally before my photoshoot, however, a few delays meant I couldn't finish before. I thought, maybe it wasn't meant to be, but after my shoot, I hit the last three spots, one of which was quite far away. I traded it all in and felt accomplished. It was beyond my imagination that I could finish it in just four days, but I did. Of course, that would pale in comparison to the fireworks display at the Sumida Hanabi. I always had to head home early before a lot of the festivals, so this year, I specifically stayed for this night. It seemed like it may have ended up being a waste as the large crowds didn't allow me to find somewhere to view, but I managed to make my way over to the park that was quite a walk a way, to get a beautiful skyline with the fireworks in the distance. It was beyond my imagination as it was a wonderful 90 minute show. I compiled a few of my favorite photos of the fireworks and added it to the beautiful skyline I got to see throughout the show from the park. While we all were a bit cozy as we sat together on the hillside, it was a sight that I will never forget and a great lasting memory as I prepare to leave. There are a number of memories in life that seem to stick in your mind and having a last impression with most of those things that were beyond your imagination.


No comments:
Post a Comment