Tuesday, September 2, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 245]:~ Dinner is Served

 
~:[CH14 - Day 245]:~ Dinner is Served

Today was the day before my mom's birthday and I was cooking her birthday meal. Tomorrow we were supposed to have our district meet, but as I was cooking this meal, I found out it was postponed (most likely canceled). Regardless, I was glad that I had the chance to cook up my mother a good meal. My mom loves steak and thus, I decided to cook up a meal around the steak. I cooked some veggies within the same pan as the steak, while I also made Ratatouille, and then topped it off with mushrooms, onion, and bacon. In the end, I may have overdid it just a bit, but I didn't have any regrets. It's tradition that on my parent's birthday and also on mother and father's day, I cook up a nice meal for them and today was no exception. While I wish I was able to do it tomorrow, we'll get to celebrate another day and enjoy this meal today. I guess it could be a blessing in disguise, but for now, I guess we'll enjoy this delicious feast. Dinner is served!

No comments:

Post a Comment