Friday, September 26, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 269]:~ Crossing Over

 

~:[CH14 - Day 269]:~ Crossing Over

It was a ridiculously planned schedule, but I have nobody to blame but myself. From meeting to meeting, I filled the entire day from morning until night. By the evening, I crossed over into a new neighborhood. Strangely, I ventured to this station in July, not knowing I would become acquainted with it. It's a quiet area that is secluded from the chaos of the city, still yet, it's not far from from it. It was nice to finally settle in and cross over to this side of town, wondering what adventures await. I settled in and all was well, but I was truly exhausted from the jam-packed schedule of the day. It will be a short turnaround so I'll need to make the most of it. Let's get to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment