Monday, September 29, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 272]:~ Endless

 
~:[CH14 - Day 272]:~ Endless

The one thing I like about heading home is that I get an endless supply of food before I depart. I always wonder what they'll have to offer and today they had a nice selection of the normal dishes with a few things I haven't tried. It's always nice to energize myself before my long nap so I can hit the ground running. I'm typically exhausted as I am heading home after a packed schedule during this short hauls, but still yet, I often feel fulfilled and this meal just tops it all off. As usual, I arrived and entertained one of those endless days as you forget what day you are on. I wasn't fatigued as I went through my day, but knew there was a lot of work upcoming this week, an endless supply. I slept at a normal hour despite the long day, but as I reflect on the day, I realized the variations of "endless." Endless can refer to those stages in your life that are miserable. The endless cycles of struggle, fatigue, or disappointment. These endless moments are ones that we would often like to leave behind. Then there are the endless days and piles of work that add stress to your day. You wish you could do something to make the days themselves more enjoyable and give yourself the opportunity to relax. Then there are the endless moments we would love to last forever. From the endless expressions of love, the endless moments of joy, and the endless love from the loved ones around us. The reality is, endless is fiction. At some point, things will end, which can be something we can look as a negative or a positive. However, the counterbalance of both ends of the endless cycle allow us to appreciate those moments we welcome and also give us hope in those endless moments we want to leave behind. It's the teeter totter of life and I think that for us to truly appreciate what we have, this balance is key. Of course, I hope for all of us, those endless moments of despair are far and few between, but still yet, when you face those moments, know that they truly are not endless and hope is on the horizon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment