Saturday, September 20, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 263]:~ Cooling Off

 
~:[CH14 - Day 263]:~ Cooling Off

I unloaded my car and it just passed midnight. I sat in my room and relaxed for a bit before going to bed. I was excited for today - no alarm. I slept in just a bit longer than normal as I lied in bed a bit before getting to my computer to catch up on work. It's been a whirlwind and I've searched for the motivation to catch up, but I've been also trying to get my rest. I balanced to two as I took a short break to eat and get boba, before heading back in to get my work done. It was a nice refresher in the middle of the day and probably just want I needed to find enough motivation to keep working. By night's end, I got some grading done, wrapped up a few more albums, and finished up the newsletter (or what I could finish of it). I was amazed, but I did it. The one thing I like about the long Friday is that I get Saturday off, but of course, normally that means just catching up on work, especially when there is something going on Sunday. Regardless, I enjoyed the break I had and look forward to the exciting week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment