Monday, September 1, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 244]:~ A Tail of Two Tales

 
~:[CH14 - Day 244]:~ A Tail of Two Tales

Someone mentioned that my tail light of my van was out. After two months of not driving, I'm sure during that time, it gave out. With a number of things to do to wrap up Cow Run, it was another thing to take care of. It actually worked out for the better. I needed to drop some stuff off at school anyway, so I grabbed the bulb while I was out and quickly change out the bulb. I actually have never done this myself, but after watching a video online, it took but a few minutes to change it out. I was amazed at how easy things have become. When you don't know how to do something, there is usually a tutorial to help you. While they are not always going to make us pros as something, it will give us some direction on where to go. It was fun to get this taken care of along with a few other tasks. Other than visiting my friend in the morning, I ended up lounging for most of the day as I still had a few lingering tasks to complete. While I didn't get to uploading the backlog of media I have to catch up on this week, I was glad to get the more laborious stuff out of the way before the week begins. While we still have a meet this week, I am glad that it will definitely be a lot lighter of a week than last week which includes temperatures that will slowly cool off towards week's end. Will it be a relaxing week? I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment