Sunday, April 12, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 102]:~ Take Me Away

 

~:[CH15 - Day 102]:~ Take Me Away

It was a day of looking back. The week was a whirlwind. With three days of events before I left, I headed straight to the airport from my last event, then headed straight to an appointment when I arrived. It was a non-stop first day, followed by open mornings where I edited, followed by afternoon and evening events. I didn't get to explore much, as expected, but still yet, as I sit here and sort through all these photos, I wanted to be taken back. On my last day, my friend drove me to the airport. Just a short drive away, we soaked in the views of Skytree before heading to enjoying the afternoon a bit before my flight. The weather at times was too windy and cold, but for the most part, it was decent and weather I wish I could continue to enjoy. I actually accomplished so much today as I wrapped up all of my albums, an impressive feat considering what I had to do. However, because of it, I was able to look through the photos and yearn a bit until I head back for another first day jam-packed day. It seems like my schedule might be a little more packed than normal as people have been scheduling me here and there a lot faster than normal. Regardless, I'll do my best to find moments to enjoy while I am there, so I can sit at my desk once again and yearn to be back. For now, I'll refocus on the work ahead of me and aim towards staying laser focused on everything that is in front of me, instead of wishing to be taken away, as I want to avoid missing great things that are right in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment