Monday, April 6, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 96]:~ Life's Cycle

 
~:[CH15 - Day 96]:~ Life's Cycle

I didn't think I'd make it, but as I arrived, I saw a beautiful row of white and pink along the Meguro River. The strong winds left many of the petals floating in the river below. I think it's the most beautiful time when the flowers are falling, as it creates a beauty that is below, overhead and around us simultaneously. As I thought about the flowers, it reminded me that everything in this world has a life cycle. We have a limited time to live and survive in this world and we need to make the most of our time we have here. Even on the way here, I lost a lot of time as the time change places me ahead, still yet, I find a way to stretch my time as best as possible in order to not lose too much time. There are full days ahead, however, for now, I'll enjoy the beauty of this sight knowing that I want to enjoy it while I can during this life's cycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment