~:[CH15 - Day 95]:~ The Hunt is On
Today was a busy day, but I made sure to plan everything around our annual Easter egg hunt. Every Easter morning, my parents and I hide eggs around our backyard and wait for my brother's family to arrive. It's fun to see them scramble around the yard searching for eggs. This year, I must have done a good job since about seven of them were left unfound for quite sometime. Later that day, after sorting through photos, I headed to an event. I thought I would have plenty of time, but they had a long delay, which left me short on time. I said my goodbyes and they zoomed back home, packed up the last of everything and zoomed out to the airport. As I sat at the airport, I finally had time to settle in and process a few things. As the excitement for various projects upcoming, I wondered what eggs we were all searching for in our lives. Sometimes we uncover ones that are easy to find, while others may never be found. The value of each of those eggs in our lives differ as we all have a varying importance on the same things. I was truly exhausted and I knew that a lot of work awaited me, still yet, I was excited with all the eggs I uncovered in my life this weekend and look forward to the many things hidden along the way in the days, weeks, and years ahead. Happy Easter to all those who celebrate. He is risen!

No comments:
Post a Comment