~:[CH15 - Day 97]:~ Hidden Gems
I was late. I made the mistake of taking the train the wrong direction and didn't notice it until later, trusting my technology. Luckily it was a circular line (it keeps going round and round) as I eventually made it to the spot late, however, I was embarrassed knowing what I need. After settling down, I enjoyed a nice dessert and we walked around a new place and found some pretty cool things in a place that was relatively quiet. It, for now, is a hidden gem that we got to enjoy in a crazy busy day. After two appointments, I needed a nice relaxing walk before heading to my final appointment of the night and I was truly impressed by how much I was able to fit in this day. Regardless, this spot reminded me of my students and those around me. Many feel like they are not special or at times, insignificant. They don't feel like they stand out or possess anything special. However, I think many are still yet to be discovered. There is something about each person that makes them special and the search must be on to find exactly what that is. At times, most people cruise to the most popular spots (as it's the trend), but instead, I think that each of us need to find our own path in order to find what make us special. Today, we went off the beaten path and found something special and I know that each one of us has that in store if we just have the faith to look around and find what lies within us. For all of us, we are precious and have that gem within us, whether we've discovered it yet or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment