.jpg)
~:[CH15 - Day 110]:~ Settling Down
I felt like a student again. My mom said she'd take me to school, so I obliged. I went through the day, making progress, as I learned about the condition of my car. Strangely, the main issue transpired due to the error on a previous repair. It was a little upsetting, but finding out there were other things to take care of, made it a little easier to swallow as I knew that it would all be taken care of. I ended up walking home, enjoying the view and even coming across this beautiful bird sitting on the fence. It didn't fly away as I entered and so I snapped a photo with my phone. I felt at ease. Was this a sign sent to me to just enjoy the moment and the day? Was it a sign of better things to come? Regardless of what it was, I decided to focus on what I could do, rest a little, and get a little work done. I settled things then settled down. I felt unproductive, but at the same time, I'll think of this as a mini-vacation as I sort things out. It seems like it may be a few days before things return to normal, so for now, I'll enjoy what's around me and make due with what I have. It's moments like these that you realize even more how privileged you are, which hopefully will make me more appreciative of the things I have. Of course, when you have time to think after things are settled down are the moments you find the most clarity as I have found the past few days. I think I'll adjust a few things going forward, but for now, I'll get a little more shut eye as these days allow for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment