Tuesday, April 14, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 104]:~ Do What You Can Do

 
~:[CH15 - Day 104]:~ Do What You Can Do

I wish my students and athletes will remember to be prepared, but sometimes life catches you off guard. Sometimes, you get overwhelmed and forget or things just don't work out and you can't get it down. However, I am always impressed by those who, no matter if they messed up or not, figure it out. They do what they can do in the situation they find themselves, even when it's of their own doing. In life, we'll be dealt a hand that is not of our own doing and we'll have the choice to face it or give up and I think for my students and athletes, learning to face up to these challenge each time, is important. At the end of the day, they may not fully get to where they wanted to, but when they push and make the effort, I can be proud of them, even when their challenge was created by their own mistake. We'll make mistakes along the way and we'll face situations we didn't create ourselves, but in all situations, I hope we don't back down, but rather, figure out a way to solve the problem we're facing or just deal with it and do what we can with what we have. Today, one of my runners did so and while he struggled a bit, at the end of the workout, I was proud that he still went out there and made the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment