Wednesday, April 8, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 98]:~ The Wanderers

 
~:[CH15 - Day 98]:~ The Wanderers

Usually when I do things, everything is set, planned and in order. However, today was as street shoot and we ended up just wandering, looking for locations to shoot. That spontaneity gives me a little anxiety, but I think it helps me learn and grow as I have to learn to adapt, see, and find ways of creating in a new environment. I wasn't sure how this would turn out as I was working with this model for the first time, but by days end, we ended up appreciate each other's work and we tentatively arranged our next shoot. It was already a long day, as I had a meeting before this, thus I look forward to heading home. However, I came across a pop-up and ended up staying in the are a bit more, continuing to be the wanderer, wondering what I was discover ahead. Don't be afraid to wander in life as the unplanned is where you find your greatest discoveries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment