-237.jpg)
~:[CH15 - Day 107]:~ Time Passes By
I survived the day, then headed out to LA for what probably will be my last stop at the current location of Hotel Cafe. I thought my previous stop was going to be, but somehow, I've found my way back. I came in early to shoot during soundcheck, which made things a little less hectic. As I stood there in an empty room, I remembered so many amazing moments that happened within the halls of this place from the various artists and the people I enjoyed the music with. It's incredible that so much time has passed by and soon, it will all be but a memory. One of the artists singing alongside Priscilla asked me briefly how I met Priscilla. It's strange to think about that it's been over thirteen years since we first "met." I look back at the package I received and it's still there in the same box it was mailed in. The Hotel Cafe will soon no longer be at the same location, but the memories of these moments and those interconnected moments will remain. With a cover album soon being released by Priscilla, it will unveil a whole new box of memories as I think back to the memories connected to songs like Iris, which she performed this evening. Time passes by, but along the way, we pick up little pieces of each moment and keep it close to our hearts. In life, things will come and go, we move here and there, we'll gain and lose loved ones, but until we breathe our final breathe, we'll carry with us the greatest treasures we collect along the way. As I captured these moments and soaked in other moments, my heart and soul were truly overflowing. Treasure each of these moments and even though this one became more special since it would be the last, in life, we truly never know when the last will be. Treasure each of these moments and like a charm on a bracelet, add a piece of this moment to your life's bracelet.

No comments:
Post a Comment