Saturday, July 4, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 185]:~ Across the Globe

 
~:[CH15 - Day 185]:~ Across the Globe

Why is it that I end up hanging with people more often when I am across the globe than at home? When I am in a distance place, even in the US, I am more likely to come across someone than when I am at home. Another example came today when my friend from LA met up with me in Seoul, as we ended up in the same place working at the same time. It's a little strange how things work out, but I guess they do. There was a lot to catch up on and chat about and it was a nice little get together. I originally thought the place would be packed to the brim, but it didn't pick up until we left, thus it worked out nicely. We were thousands of miles from home, yet we finally had our get together. Life has a strange way of uniting people and I guess for now, I'll appreciate that I get to see them, no matter where it is. We went on our merry way as I got back to work, but I was glad to, in that moment, enjoy a moment so close to home, so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment