
~:[CH15 - Day 209]:~ Max or Chill
My schedule today was already packed, however, I thought of trying to squeeze just one more thing in. I didn't. Do you take things to the max and cut it close or do you back off and Chill. With a schedule around bouncing around, I took a step back and did a little less and comfortably went to my next event. I would say it was the right decision as I had time to get a snack and relax, but looking at the time, I easily would have made it in time had I stayed a bit longer at my first event. Regardless, I was happy how things turned out except for the fact that a friend was DJing at a club not too far away and I was going to try and jet over, but with a second encore, I realized it wouldn't be possible. Since it wasn't plotted into the schedule, I wasn't too mad, but it would have been cool if I fit it in. In the end, the timing worked out and I felt like I chilled to the max, well at least however much was possible. What a wonderful feeling! Do you max or chill?

No comments:
Post a Comment