~:[CH15 - Day 202]:~ Guiding the Way
Today I had a meeting. The weather got so hot, after we finished, we decided to go somewhere cool. Often, shopping malls or cafes are the choices, but we decided to check out the aquarium since it was close by. It was a little underwhelming compared to Nagoya, however, it was a nice break from the heat. Other than the jellyfish, the penguins had a cool exhibit. I saw these two penguins and it reminded me of the Pokémon stamp rally, which I proceeded to continue after meeting my friend. In life, we often see aa caring for children and guiding them along. When watching all the children playing this stamp rally, I noticed how it taught them so much. I could hear them strategizing routes, looking at the train schedule, and feeling the accomplishment of reaching another goal. At such a young age, they are often guiding their parents around, rather than the other way around. It's cool and a reminder that often times, lightening control and oversight can often lead to greater independence and learning.


No comments:
Post a Comment